Would you please open source TidyFavorites-Program ?

Dove

Jun 25, 2010, 8:36:16 PM6/25/10
to Tidy Favorites

As TidyFavorites-Program now is a non alive project...,
Would you please open source TidyFavorites-Program ?
It is a good tradition usually when occurs the case like this ...

But if you will so kind to do that, of course it will support yours
new accounts by default !!!
And it will good promotion to yours accounts service !!!

With hope, thank you for answer in advance.

ranman1255

Jun 25, 2010, 11:10:40 PM6/25/10
to tidyfa...@googlegroups.com
I too would like to see this.  What harm could it do to make TF v5.0 open source ?   There is a significant user group that will never use the online version of TF because we do not want such data in the cloud, but prefer it to be localized on our PCs.   Since it is no longer supported please release for others to support and enhance in the open source environment.

ranman1255.vcf

OrdinarySoft

Jul 5, 2010, 2:07:51 AM7/5/10
to Dove
Hi Dima,

Actually it's live more then before. You need to try -
http://online.tidyfavorites.com/demo

I may offer for you the special subscription to PRO account. In this
account you may secure your data with encryption. In this case no one
can read your favorites.

Do you interesting in this payable account?

--
Best regards, Dennis Nazarenko
http://www.ordinarysoft.com