[tidyfavorites] Please let it be - the ability to change the size of thumbnails !!!

Dove

Dec 22, 2009, 10:45:26 PM12/22/09
to Tidy Favorites
Please let it be - the ability to change the size of thumbnails !!!
(for example - I already have different sized thumbnails ... and it's
very uncomfortable to loose it (( ).
Or if you plan to implement resizing for all thumbnails together -
please keep and ability doing this separately too. I must say that we
need it both. Especially resizing separately !!!
Is it possible to implement both of these futures ?
Thank you in advance.

ranman1255

Dec 22, 2009, 11:03:52 PM12/22/09
to tidyfa...@googlegroups.com
IMHO I think it would be cool to select, on a tab by tab basis, the ability to select pre-sized thumbnails or adjustable size thumbnails.

Example;   (Values represented in pixels.)

100x100
150x150
200x200
Adjustable

This allows a user to select adjustable for tabs that do not contain very many thumbnails thus enhancing the ability to see details of the thumbnails or select a predetermined size for tabs that contain a lot of thumbnails to maximize the tab storage space.   Just a thought.  :)

ranman_whhat.png
ranman1255.vcf

Dove

Feb 5, 2010, 7:06:27 AM2/5/10
to Tidy Favorites
Dear OrdinarySoft ,
It would be not enough to change thumbnails all together to a same
size.
If we could change them individually , as before, - we used to use it
this way - some needed sites was a bit bigger.... some - less...
It will be sad to loose that future !!!
Please keep individual sizing in new versions!

Thank you in advance for answer.