[tidyfavorites] Tidy Favorites Online Release 6.21

Message has been deleted

OrdinarySoft

Apr 30, 2010, 9:26:50 AM4/30/10
to Tidy Favorites
Dear Tidy Favorites users,

I know that Tidy Favorites 5.0 was not a particularly good product. That is
exactly why we rewrote it from scratch and made it an online tool. Since
all of your information will be stored on the server and will be accessible
from any computer after entering your login details, the synchronization
problem is history now. Besides, we have improved the interface and added
extra features for your convenience.

http://online.tidyfavorites.com/demo
5 new buttons -
- "Star" – denotes the sites you’ve clicked on most frequently. They are
individual for any computer, so you will have different sets of such sites
at home and at work. The rest of the folders will be completely identical.
- "Search" – the page enables you to use various search engines directly
from the program.
- "Recycle Bin" – this tab contains the sites you delete. Every time you
delete a site, it is not erased, but is placed into the Recycle Bin. If
necessary, you can search include the Recycle Bin with standard search
process. I hope it will help our users keep their bookmarks truly Tidy.
- "Settings" and "Exit". Mean Settings and Logout.

Besides, we’ve moved the tabs to the top. Now you can also change the
window view from thumbnails to a list.
We currently use Silverlight for the UI, so you can use the program in any
browsers supporting it, even in MacOS. We have only created buttons for
FireFox and Internet Explorer, Chrome yet, which means that you will be able to add
new sites only in these browsers. However, you can open sites in any
browser of your choice. We are currently developing buttons for Opera
and Safari.

Note for PRO owners:
At the moment, there is no difference between the free and commercial
versions. However, after we add the new features, we will change your
account type to PRO and will extend your subscription for another year
since the moment you switched, of which you will be notified.
To switch to the online version, download a compact converter that will
transfer your favorites from your browsers or the database of the old
version of Tidy Favorites:
http://www.tidyfavorites.com/TidyFavoritesConverter_Setup.exe

I hope you will enjoy. Please let me know :))

--
Best regards, Dennis Nazarenko
http://www.ordinarysoft.com

Dempf

May 8, 2010, 8:34:37 PM5/8/10
to Tidy Favorites
P.S. The Tidy Favorites Converter didn't import screenshots when I
tried it.

Dempf

May 8, 2010, 8:18:47 PM5/8/10
to Tidy Favorites
Wow, that's really cool! Just one comment: It'd be nice if you could
include zoom options and the ability to drag bookmarks to wherever you
want on the page instead of just having them snap arbitrarily to a
grid.