[tidyfavorites] need help w/ TF not working

GregMPrice

Apr 9, 2010, 11:20:39 PM4/9/10
to Tidy Favorites
Ever since my Opera updated itself to version 10.51 Build 3315 on
Windows XP....whenever I click the TF icon on the toolbar, the site
that opens is completely white / blank & nothing appears.

This is what appears in the address bar: http://127.0.0.1:8998/index.html?sf

I haven't tried to uninstall & re-install, because I didn't want to
lose all my current favorites by accident...so before I go messing
with it, I thought I would ask the experts how to fix it correctly the
first time.

So...who can help me fix this?

Thanks!
GMP

OrdinarySoft

Apr 17, 2010, 3:28:50 PM4/17/10
to GregMPrice
Hi,

New version of Opera don't compatible with TF on given moment.
So solution is restore previus version of Opera or migrate to online
version. But problem with online version is that we don't have buttons
for Opera yet :(
http://online.tidyafvorites.com

So you can open, but can't add :(

--
Best regards, Dennis Nazarenko
http://www.ordinarysoft.com

GregMPrice

Apr 20, 2010, 10:24:48 AM4/20/10
to Tidy Favorites
Yeah...so the link you give: http://online.tidyafvorites.com doesn't
work.

"Could not locate remote server
You tried to access the address http://online.tidyafvorites.com/,
which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address
(URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the
page."

And actually I have never gotten connected very well to it since I
signed up as one of your online alpha testers...I figured you were
having server issues.

Can you advise?
Thanks.

On Apr 17, 2:28 pm, OrdinarySoft <ordinarys...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> New version of Opera don't compatible with TF on given moment.
> So solution is restore previus version of Opera or migrate to online
> version. But problem with online version is that we don't have buttons
> for Opera yet :(http://online.tidyafvorites.com
>
> So you can open, but can't add :(
>
> > Ever since my Opera updated itself to version 10.51  Build 3315  on
> > Windows XP....whenever I click the TF icon on the toolbar, the site
> > that opens is completely white / blank & nothing appears.
> > This is what appears in the address bar:
> >http://127.0.0.1:8998/index.html?sf
> > I haven't tried to uninstall & re-install, because I didn't want to
> > lose all my current favorites by accident...so before I go messing
> > with it, I thought I would ask the experts how to fix it correctly the
> > first time.
> > So...who can help me fix this?
> > Thanks!
> > GMP
>
> --
> Best regards, Dennis Nazarenkohttp://www.ordinarysoft.com

OrdinarySoft

Apr 20, 2010, 10:27:08 AM4/20/10
to GregMPrice
Hi,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I mistype. Correct is -
http://online.tidyfavorites.com

GregMPrice

Apr 20, 2010, 10:28:51 AM4/20/10
to Tidy Favorites
ha - nevermind - I searched around & found: http://online.tidyfavorites.com/login?state=first
as a better address. I guess you guys changed the address at some
point?