TIDES at TRB 2023 Annual Meeting

john....@metrotransit.org

Dec 12, 2022, 8:51:22 AM12/12/22
to TIDES Project

Hello All,

We continue to make good progress towards Version 1.0 of the TIDES spec over on the TIDES Project GitHub site.  If you are not involved in that work and are interested, head on over to learn more, or send me a message and we can discuss.

If you are planning to attend the TRB Annual Meeting in January, there will be several opportunities to hear about TIDES there:

Sunday, January 08 1:30 PM- 4:30 PM ET
Workshop 1068: Open-Source Tools for Transit Data: Hands-On Code for Interactive Visualizations
Convention Center, 147A
Joey Reid will have a presentation on “Continued Development with Standardized Data: TIDES”

Monday, January 09 8:00 AM- 9:45 AM ET
AP090 Transit Data Committee
Marriott Marquis, Chinatown (M3)
John Levin will provide a brief update on TIDES during the committee meeting

Wednesday, January 11 8:00 AM- 9:45 AM ET
Lectern 4022: Transit Data Therapy: An Rx for Working with Public Transportation Data Sets
Convention Center, 147B
John Levin will have  a presentation “Towards Good Data & Data Exchange” that includes information on TIDES

Wednesday, January 11 12:30-1:30 PM ET
TIDES Update Meeting
Marriott Marquis Salon 17
This will be an hour dedicated to providing an update on TIDES

John

john....@metrotransit.org

Jan 3, 2023, 5:24:29 PM1/3/23
to TIDES Project
The TIDES Update meeting next Wednesday at TRB will be in-person, and. technology willing, online via Teams.
Please see the attached calendar item for details.
If you plan to attend either in-person or online, please Accept the meeting and let me know how you plan to attend.
Thank you,
John
TIDES Update meeting at TRB.ics