TCRP G-18 Online Interest Form -- This is your chance to provide input.

John Levin

May 22, 2020, 1:39:05 PM5/22/20
to TIDES Project
All,

Please see the email message below from Cecilia Viggiano from EBP.  She is leading the TCRP G-18 Project.  This is a great opportunity to provide input into that important effort.

John

---

Dear TIDES Supporters,

We are working with the Transit Cooperative Research Program (TCRP) to explore the creation of a common approach to accessing and managing Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) data for transit. As a part of this effort, we are researching how transit agencies collect and use data, and we are interested in learning more about how your agency uses ITS data.

Part of our research will include a series of interviews with transit agencies as well as a workshop to review draft specifications for standardized data structure and processing tools developed as a response to interview findings.

If you work for a transit agency, we would like to invite you to complete our Interest Form to help us screen agencies for in-depth interviews and to build a mailing list for workshop participants. Interviews will be held in June and July 2020 and the workshop will take place in late 2020 or early 2021.

Link to Interest Form: www.surveymonkey.com/r/TCRP-G18

We are seeking information on the following areas related to your agency’s use of ITS data:

  • What ITS data does your agency collect?
  • How does your agency use ITS data to inform planning and operations?
  • Are there barriers that prevent your agency from using ITS data?
  • Are you willing to participate in an in-depth, 1-hour interview?
  • Are you willing to participate in an interactive workshop to review draft specifications for standardized data structure and processing tools?

If you have a colleague who is better suited to participate in our research, please feel free to share this interest form request with them.

We appreciate your assistance and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you,

Cecilia Viggiano