Followup on TRB and reminder on TCRP panel nominations due Friday 1/25

瀏覽次數:10 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

john....@metrotransit.org

未讀,
2019年1月23日 上午9:47:352019/1/23
收件者:TIDES Project
Thank you to those of you who were able to engage in discussions of the TIDES project at TransportationCamp and/or TRB.  There were a lot of good conversations and several new folks are on this list.  Welcome if you are new.

We had a good TIDES Update meeting on Wednesday.  I'll send my notes out early next week.  But I wanted to mention one specific time sensitive item:

Friday, 25 January is the deadline for nominations for the TCRP research project panels.  Anyone who is interested in participating on the panel for project G-18 is encouraged to apply.  The information is available on the TCRP website here: http://www.trb.org/TCRP/TCRP.aspx

Part of our discussion last week was the desire to encourage the panel to develop a very open research process for this project, with multiple opportunities for broad stakeholder engagement throughout the effort.  The more folks who are on the panel that really understand the challenges and opportunities of the research need, the more likely the project will end up with significant actionable results  So again, please get nominated for the panel if that is an interest of yours.

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息