Using Stylesheets

Anthony Muscio

Jan 22, 2019, 10:35:43 PM1/22/19
to TiddlyWikiDocs
A Quick dump of something that could be added to the Doco.

The Tiddler

Using Stylesheets on TiddlyWiki.com

https://tiddlywiki.com/#Using%20Stylesheets

Should include information on the following

Control Panel > Info > Advanced  > Stylesheets

Shows the order of StyleSheets, and using the tag pill therein you can drag and drop the order to reorder them.

CSS by definition is Cascading if you can't see what the cascade order is, you can easily be tricked

Unless we were to provide details of all the class names already applied to all TiddlyWikis elements we should also provide information that allows people to identify those elements such as via inspect. And suggest how these can be over ridden. We do not need to teach css only say how TiddlyWiki deals with it, and a few high level pointers.

Regards
Tony

Mark S.

Jan 24, 2019, 3:29:31 PM1/24/19
to TiddlyWikiDocs
Well, I just learned something -- didn't think about how easy it is to change the stylesheet order.

It seems like Tony's suggestions would go as a sub-section of "Work with stylesheets" ? Or somewhere else?

Another small nit, it should say "w3schools"  instead of "w3scools".

--
To post: TiddlyW...@googlegroups.com

S. S.

Jan 25, 2019, 4:15:29 AM1/25/19
to TiddlyWikiDocs
Added an Issue on GitHub: DOC elaboration needed: Using Stylesheets.tid #3726

Anyone who can write the changes needed please do make suggestions either there or here.

S. S.

Feb 13, 2019, 10:07:50 AM2/13/19
to TiddlyWikiDocs
Created a Pull Request #3765 on GitHub