Filters: is[current] AND all[current] : might need elaboration

S. S.

Feb 3, 2019, 1:25:34 PM2/3/19
to TiddlyWikiDocs
A follow up to tiddlywiki Google Groups post: is[current] AND all[current]

For the is Operator :

(1) I do not feel it is clear what happens during input - and it needs to be verified if this (newly added line by me) is true or not :

When is is the first operator in a run, its output is the initial input to a run.

(2)  A change may be needed in this line:

The all operator is similar, but its scope is the whole wiki.

to this line:

The all operator is similar, but its scope is the whole wiki, and it ignores every input and creates an output.

For the all Operator :

(3) A change may be needed to this line:

The is operator is similar, but its scope is restricted to its input.

to this line:

The is operator is similar, but its scope is restricted to its input, which it then filters.