Using the external JavaScript template -- typo

A Gloom

Jul 2, 2019, 3:48:34 AM7/2/19
to TiddlyWikiDocs

posting this here till I get around to checking the proper formal submission process...

or if someone else gets to it, even better-- been busy with mad coding experiments--  I shall have to change my forum handle to Dangerous-- as in knows enough to be dangerous : )

Using the external JavaScript template

typo -- changes - chances?

Using the external JavaScript template
TiddlyWiki in the single file configuration ordinarily packs everything into a single file: your data, and the JavaScript, CSS and HTML comprising TiddlyWiki itself. This lack of dependencies is usually very convenient: it means that it is impossible for the parts of a TiddlyWiki to become separated,

and enormously improves the changes of it still functioning in the future.

Jeremy Ruston

Jul 2, 2019, 10:35:57 AM7/2/19
to tiddlyw...@googlegroups.com
Hi Barrowgloom,

Many thanks, I’ve made the correction and you should see it on tiddlywiki.com shortly,

Best wishes

Jeremy

--
To post: TiddlyW...@googlegroups.com

A Gloom

Jul 2, 2019, 6:52:11 PM7/2/19
to TiddlyWikiDocs
Many thanks, I’ve made the correction and you should see it on tiddlywiki.com shortly,

Thank you and no problem-- always glad to help but never have enough time to do so.  I just re-examined the documentation correction process n now I remember why I haven't done it yet.  First I need to create a Github account (been on my to do list for many moons ><) then I have to do a test run of the process to make sure I can do it with my high contrast black system/browser theme-- it can make such things unpredictable as my accidently deleting a starting post of a thread over in the users' group demostrated.

I posted some behavior observations of TW widgets & macros that may be of relevance to documentation -- like the tabs macro and :: working in place of ""-- should I posted those observations here?  Not for inclusion but something to be aware of.

Jeremy Ruston

Jul 3, 2019, 1:20:57 PM7/3/19
to tiddlyw...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gloom

Thank you and no problem-- always glad to help but never have enough time to do so.  I just re-examined the documentation correction process n now I remember why I haven't done it yet.  First I need to create a Github account (been on my to do list for many moons ><) then I have to do a test run of the process to make sure I can do it with my high contrast black system/browser theme-- it can make such things unpredictable as my accidently deleting a starting post of a thread over in the users' group demostrated.

I posted some behavior observations of TW widgets & macros that may be of relevance to documentation -- like the tabs macro and :: working in place of ""-- should I posted those observations here?  Not for inclusion but something to be aware of.

Using GitHub is a significant barrier for many users, so we’re happy to accept corrections etc. here on the mailing list.

Having said that, it is pretty inspiring that many non developers here have got comfortable with using GitHub for simple corrections.

Best wishes

Jeremy

--
To post: TiddlyW...@googlegroups.com