Changes to TW5 Documentation Contribution Procedure (2018-01-18)

S. S.

Jan 27, 2019, 11:53:34 PM1/27/19
to TiddlyWikiDocs
Best to have this information here as well.
From a post on 18 Jan 2019 on TiddlyWikiDev

Jeremy Ruston

Jan 18
From now on, documentation pull requests must be created to target the “tiddlywiki-com” branch, and not the “master” branch as before. (The “master” branch is still used for non-documentation updates). See this thread for the background.

For old pull requests that predate the split I should be able to adjust the target of the PR myself as part of the merging operation, but newer PRs will need to target the correct branch.

I’ve updated the instructions on tiddlywiki.com, and adjusted the edit links that appear when you edit a tiddler there.

Best wishes

jeremy.