The Navigation Mechanism is missing in Tiddlywiki 5.1.19

Luis Gonzalez

Jul 23, 2019, 3:46:57 AM7/23/19
to TiddlyWikiDocs
If you read https://tiddlywiki.com/#StateMechanism and click in the link (see the NavigationMechanism) to open https://tiddlywiki.com/#NavigationMechanism you can't find the documentation of this mechamism because the tiddler is missing.

Maybe you can add it and update this vesion of the Tiddlywiki documentation.

A Gloom

Jul 27, 2019, 9:35:07 PM7/27/19
to tiddlyw...@googlegroups.com
I wonder if it was an unintentional link caused by CamelCase.