Call for discussion of a proposal regarding the classification of or assignment of states to topics for easier tracking of activities/information here in the group: Self-organisation with what we have at our disposal in the spirit of @TiddlyTweeter!

23 прагляды
Перайсці да першага непрачытанага паведамлення

Cd.K

не прачытана,
8 кас 2019 г., 18:32:538.10.19
да TiddlyWikiDocs
***** replies in TiddlyWiki *****

Hi Everybody,

Maybe some of you have already noticed that I have started to mark the topics I initiated with Emojis.

I hope to get advantages out of this. Take a look at my entry filter view of the TiddlyWiki group:

08-10-_2019_23-01-46.png

08-10-_2019_23-01-46.png

✅ done or question answered

✅5.1.19 => done in version 5.1.19

✅link => done in plugin, TW-Scripts, ...

❓ question; open point

💡 idea/first thoughts for a UI design, script, plugin, module, core feature ...

❌nnnn => reported an issue with link: https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/issues/nnnn

🔔 feature-request

🚩nnnn => pullrequest #nnnn

📝 evaluation needed => documentation in a tiddler and publishing

Basically, the emojis are to be read from right (past) to left (present or future):

e.g. 📝❌4267❓
  • has started with a question
  • there were one or more answers which, taken as a whole, led to an issue; in progress
  • the topic needs to be prepared in the future => my ToDo

The topics contain the curated short story of its life cycle and so we could make better use of the treasures hidden in this forum in the future.

What do you think?
Further suggestions for a finer design?
More emojis for discussion, vote, action, collaboration, meta discussion, links to (external) documentation ... ?

Regards
Cd.K

Riz

не прачытана,
8 кас 2019 г., 18:53:478.10.19
да TiddlyWikiDocs
I understand the visual impact, but beyond that - what purpose will be serve? Will it aide in better searching? Can we filter the post based on them? Is it easy, intuitive and familiar for a new comer to understand and use it?

Tags are doing a great job already. What does it bring to the table that tags cannot?

I say when it comes to changes that affect a large community, we pick the battles worth fighting

Sincerely,
Riz

Cd.K

не прачытана,
8 кас 2019 г., 21:46:508.10.19
да TiddlyWikiDocs
Riz wrote:

I understand the visual impact, but beyond that - what purpose will be serve?

This is a basic workflow.

Will it aide in better searching?

I'm going to write a browser add-on that hooks into the topics searching/filtering inside the TiddlyWiki Google Groups.

Can we filter the post based on them?

The Emojis can be entered much faster in the search than the tags.

09-10-_2019_03-35-29.png

Is it easy, intuitive and familiar for a new comer to understand and use it?

I think so.

Tags are doing a great job already. What does it bring to the table that tags cannot?

Workflow, easier handling, dynamic links with github/TiddlyWiki asnd other websites

Regards
Cd.K

Cd.K

не прачытана,
8 кас 2019 г., 22:09:478.10.19
да TiddlyWikiDocs
And this:

09-10-_2019_04-04-52.png

is a google search bug.

I'll report it to google tomorrow. I am curious.

Regards
Cd.K

Адказаць усім
Адказаць аўтару