Editing text in non-html format

Watup

Jan 27, 2020, 1:08:49 PM1/27/20
to TiddlyWikiDocs
dear all,
I am new to tiddly wiki and looking for a personal note taking/wiki application
I think tiddly wiki looks great!
However, i am not a star with HTML style typing/editing. I was wondering if there is a easy way for me to type and make up my tiddles more like a 'word processor', like for example PBwiki.
This is much more convient for me.

Does anybody know if you can sort of 'switch' from source code to real time preview mode?
Best!

Jeremy Ruston

Jan 27, 2020, 1:10:22 PM1/27/20
to tiddlyw...@googlegroups.com
Hi Watup

Just to let you know that this forum is specifically for discussion about improvements to the TiddlyWiki documentation. The main discussion forum is over at:

Best wishes

Jeremy

--
To post: TiddlyW...@googlegroups.com