How to change SiteTitle when building with node

Stephan Hradek

Feb 22, 2018, 8:59:18 AM2/22/18
to TiddlyWikiDev
In my tiddlywiki.info I have

"build": {

"gui": ["--load","gui/",

"--rendertiddler","$:/core/save/all","index.html","text/plain"]
}

and in the gui directory (--load gui/) I have 5 files:
$__DefaultTiddlers.tid
$__SiteSubtitle
.tid
$__SiteTitle
.tid
About_Skeeve_s_Plugins_Library.tid
Skeeve_s_Plugins_Library.tid

Because it worked for $__DefaultTiddlers to correctly set the defaults, I hoped that $__SiteTitle and $__SiteSubtitle also would set those. Unfortunately they don't.

Can anyone give me a hint as to what I might be doing wrong?

Link to Github: https://github.com/Skeeve/tw5-plugins/

Stephan Hradek

Feb 22, 2018, 9:33:59 AM2/22/18
to TiddlyWikiDev
Problem solved by swapping the sequence in how the library and the index.html is built.

I don't quite understand, but it seems to be working now.

https://Skeeve.github.io/tw5-plugins