Awesome Starred Tiddlywiki Tools

Mohammad Rahmani

Apr 15, 2021, 3:31:12 AM4/15/21
to tiddly...@googlegroups.com
I came over the https://github.com/almereyda/awesome-starred and interestingly found several Tiddlywiki related tools! Amazingly they are not discussed in this forum not can be found in TiddlyWiki community links

One of them is twserver-go

It is a small portable Tiddlywki server and works on Windows/Linux/Mac
It supports extra folders for images and PDFS and other binaries also!

You can find other nice tools there!

Best wishes
Mohammad

Mohammad Rahmani

Apr 15, 2021, 3:36:47 AM4/15/21
to tiddly...@googlegroups.com
Also see

Tiddlywiki SyncAdaptorModules for node-solid-server

Store your Tiddlywiki in a Pod!

Awesome!

Best wishes
Mohammad

Mohammad Rahmani

Apr 15, 2021, 3:38:15 AM4/15/21
to tiddly...@googlegroups.com
Look here Tiddlywiki in the Pod Store

Best wishes
Mohammad

LinOnetwo

Apr 29, 2021, 7:31:37 AM4/29/21
to TiddlyWikiDev
I discuss alot with bourgeoa about store tw content to solid last year, and I finally choose Github as my BaaS instead of choosing SoLiD.

Glad to see bourgeoa is still carry this on.