Demystify drag-N-drop in Tiddlywiki

Mohammad Rahmani

May 8, 2021, 2:15:48 PM5/8/21
to tiddly...@googlegroups.com
While drag and drop is not a new feature in Tiddlywiki, but it is a bit tricky to develop tools based on it.
There are a lot of great use cases for it [1]. This feature has  recently been improved [2] and there is still work in progress to address issues and make it more powerful!

I am working on a resource to demystify the drag-N-drop in Tiddlywiki lets all users use and customize it in their development for different purposes!

Please kindly share your scripts, tools, and examples for drag-N-drop in Tiddlywiki. I will do

Mohammad Rahmani

May 12, 2021, 12:57:54 PM5/12/21
to tiddly...@googlegroups.com
Demystify drag-N-drop in Tiddlywiki

Example 2: Plugin Inspector

This example uses the same drop zone as Example 1: Bookmarker
  1. This time the drop zone checks if you drop a plugin or a theme
  2. It then generates a tree showing all types of tiddler in the plugin
  3. So, it is kind of a spy/inspector tool ;-)
  4. See below screen recording!

img_147_%pn.gif

I hope to find enough free time to publish them in TW-Scripts!

Best wishes
Mohammad