Migrating to GitHub discussions

Jeremy Ruston

Dec 10, 2020, 10:18:54 AM12/10/20
to TiddlyWikiDev
We are migrating this discussion group to GitHub:

The motivations for the change are:
  • Most of our development activity is on GitHub so it makes sense to move related discussions there too
  • Google Groups doesn't offer many of the features needed by developers (eg code blocks with syntax highlighting)
This group is remaining open for now so that people can reply to existing threads. Please avoid making new posts here.

Best wishes

Jeremy

@TiddlyTweeter

Dec 11, 2020, 12:26:01 PM12/11/20
to TiddlyWikiDev
Ciao Jeremy

Good idea. (1) GG is becoming a big pain to use. Especially if you need to add code blocks or edit messages. (2) Github style Discussion IS approachable even if you are not a dev.

Best wishes
TT

LinOnetwo

Apr 29, 2021, 7:32:56 AM4/29/21
to TiddlyWikiDev
Strongly agree, I use Github alot, and use tiddlywiki google group sometimes, and rarely come to tiddlywikidev for a time.