Re: [tw5] how to add JavaScript to global ?

Jeremy Ruston

Oct 1, 2021, 12:24:20 PM10/1/21
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
> I post 3 same posts about this topic on google group but all of them been deleted, I don't know why if I break the law of the discuss please let me know first I will correct the error.

Apologies, your posts appear to have been held up in Google's spam protection system. I've now approved them all and so you may want to delete the earlier ones.

For some reason, for the last several months Google has been flagging many more messages than usual, it's a great nuisance.

Best wishes

Jeremy