The-book weekly report

Luis Gonzalez

Feb 14, 2020, 6:14:43 AM2/14/20
to TiddlyWiki
This time the book has several collaborations, look at page 3. Thank you all for helping me.

The changes:
  • Little changes in the journey map
  • The journey, explained.
  • New Chapter 4: Mechanism. Is in its initial phase. HELP NEEDED!! I don't know very well many of the core mechanisms.
  • New Chapter 6.
  • I have to complete Chapter 10, macros. I am open to collaborations here.
  • Chapter 14, Internationalization: It would be necessary to deepen how to make translations.HELP NEEDED.
  • Starting Chapter 15, Examples. ¡¡ I need an example of a complete changed tiddlywiki screen with explanations to include here!!!
  • Chapter 16: the people. Could someone make a small article about this?
  • Glossary and Resources: pending.

This week The-Book

The_Book.pdf