How to use Relink in latest tiddly wiki

chen allen

Nov 25, 2022, 12:21:28 PM11/25/22
to TiddlyWiki
HI community,,
I upgraded my tiddly wiki to the latest version 5.2.3. But as a depending user of Relink plugin, i'm not able to use that in this version of tiddly wiki anymore. I checked the plugin official page, showing latest compatible version of tiddly is 5.1.2. Does anyone have any ideas to use this plugin in the latest version of tiddly wiki 5.2.3?

PMario

Nov 25, 2022, 2:48:23 PM11/25/22
to TiddlyWiki
Hi,
That's the latest version it shows >= v5.1.22  the build date is 6.Nov.2022
-m

chen allen

Nov 25, 2022, 5:42:34 PM11/25/22
to TiddlyWiki
Thanks for sharing.
I tried this version, however, it doesn't work on my tiddly wiki in 5.2.3, even though it updated recently.
it seems like that the plugin support the highest version in 5.1.22, but not the latest version in 5.2.3

Alfonso Arciniega

Nov 25, 2022, 8:00:30 PM11/25/22
to TiddlyWiki
Just tested. It works fine to me.