[TW5] Hyperlink to open folder using explorer

Robert Wong Tek Kong

May 4, 2016, 6:06:24 PM5/4/16
to TiddlyWiki
Hello TW gurus,

Is it possible to have a hyperlink open using a separate application?

For instance:

  • If I wanted to open a folder, rather than have it open using my browser... open it using windows explorer
  • If I wanted to open a pdf, rather than display it on my internet brower (ex. Firefox)... open it using Adobe PDF reader.

Hopefully I worded this in the right way, it is basically a replication of this question:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tiddlywiki/TKzo1cWcEFQ

That was applied to tiddlywiki classic, to TW5

Thanks so much in advance for the help! This is a great notebook with endless opportunities (once you know how to apply them)

Best regards,

Robert Wong