StartupAction with BOB isn't syncing

Stobot

Jan 14, 2020, 2:11:07 PM1/14/20
to TiddlyWiki
Hello all,

I don't know if anyone else is using $:/tags/StartupAction with BOBEXE, but I'm finding that any changes that would normally sync (such as action-createtiddler) *during the startup routine* don't.

Here's an example to reproduce:
new tiddler with the tag of $:/tags/StartupAction
<$action-createtiddler $basetitle="$:/temp/test" tags="Test" author="My Full Name" />
<$action-createtiddler $basetitle="$:/logfiles/login" tags="Login" author="My Full Name" />

When I refresh the browser, both tiddlers are created, but neither of them are synced to BOB (though $:/temp/ is specifically filtered using $:/plugins/OokTech/Bob/ExcludeSync). The only thing showing in the console during refresh is the "new connection" line. I am using the StartupAction mechanism to login users, and I'm trying to create a log of their logins here. I expect the one not prefixed with $:/temp/ to actually sync.

I've tried restarting BOBEXE, in Chrome (normally FireFox), and haven't had luck. On Windows 10 64-bit.

Let me know if anyone else has experienced this, knows how to fix, or a work-around.

Thanks!