Filter for tiddlers that have a tag listed in a field of currentTiddler

Bastian

Mar 4, 2020, 11:12:52 AM3/4/20
to TiddlyWiki
Hi,

I have extended each tiddlers' footer with a list of tiddlers tagged with the current tiddler. With that I can see which tiddler refers to the one I'm viewing currently, which is quite nice.
I use this for it:
<<list-links filter:"[tag<currentTiddler>] +[sort[title]]">>

As I have a lot of cryptic synonyms I have started to list the aliases of a tiddler in a field called aliases.
Let's say I have the tiddler MediaAssetManagement it has the field aliases with the value "MAM MaM".

What I'd like to achieve is, that when I view the tiddler MediaAssetManagement, every tiddler that has the tag "MAM" or "MaM" would be listed underneath.
So the search I need to accomplish is: give me all tiddlers, that have a tag that is contained in the field "aliases" of the current tiddler.
I tried this one, but of course it doesn't work as the syntax is wrong:
[tag[aliases[<currentTiddler>]]]

I also fiddled around with the subfilter thing, but I weren't very lucky.

Is there a way to accomplish what I'm looking for?

Best
Bastian

Mark S.

Mar 4, 2020, 11:42:14 AM3/4/20
to TiddlyWiki
Assuming you have aliases formatted like a list field (i.e. any tags with spaces use [[ and ]] )

then something like this ..

<$list filter="[enlist{!!aliases}tagging[]]"/>

Bastian

Mar 4, 2020, 1:01:15 PM3/4/20
to TiddlyWiki
Wow! I'm very impressed! That works seamlessly! You Sir, are a genius!
Thank you very much!