Coding Fun: Background colour of "Student" tiddlers, etc.

Charlie Veniot

Oct 14, 2021, 9:59:35 PM10/14/21
to TiddlyWiki
G'day all,

Download attached and drag into some TiddlyWiki ( TiddlyWiki.com !) to play.

I wanted to investigate a little bit Custom styles by data-tags.

So I dreamt up a scenario in which tiddlers tagged as Student get a particular when in view mode, but do go back to plain white when in edit mode.

And then I decided to build a basic interface to pick the color via the "Student" tag's related tiddler.

And then decided to make that "Student" tag's related tiddler a bit of a documentation tiddler by displaying the relevant CSS "right there" in an edit text widget that is disabled and 100% wide via a css class.

Good fun !
StudentTiddlerCSS.json