Wikitext: backtics inside backtics

Mohammad

Oct 21, 2019, 12:44:06 AM10/21/19
to TiddlyWiki

PMario

Oct 21, 2019, 5:04:44 AM10/21/19
to TiddlyWiki
Hi,

-m

TonyM

Oct 21, 2019, 5:35:03 AM10/21/19
to TiddlyWiki
Whilst I understand the fact I do not understand how it is being used. To what end?

yony

PMario

Oct 21, 2019, 5:41:15 AM10/21/19
to TiddlyWiki
On Monday, October 21, 2019 at 11:35:03 AM UTC+2, TonyM wrote:
Whilst I understand the fact I do not understand how it is being used. To what end?

yony

It's used for documentations, which should show a code-formatted element and the text contains backticks.

-m

Mohammad Rahmani

Oct 21, 2019, 7:07:38 AM10/21/19
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Mario,
Thanks I did not see it. I add a link to main documentation.

TonyM

Oct 21, 2019, 8:42:15 PM10/21/19
to TiddlyWiki
Mohammad,

I followed up on this in https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!topic/tiddlywikidev/DR0UvZIYkoA

What value do you see in this to add it to TW-Scripts?

tony