Tiddlywiki Presentation Manager

PMario

Nov 13, 2009, 2:11:09 PM11/13/09
to TiddlyWiki
Hi,

I have set up a tiddlyspot whith my presentation manager tiddlywiki.

The "a-pm" "presentation manager" can be seen at [4]
There is also a step by step HowTo, which describes how I made this
project (3 files)

Part [1] is a short description what I want, and it can be used as a
playground when reading part 2
Part [2] is a step by step howto import and configure the needed
plugins and can be used as a playground for reading part 3
Part [3] is a step by step howto change the Theme for my needs.

I think [4] may be usefull for you.
If you want to know, how I did it start with [1]

feedback is desired
Regards Mario

Links
[4] http://a-pm.tiddlyspot.com - my presenation manager

[1] http://a-pm-part1.tiddlyspot.com - a sandboxfile for reading part2
[2] http://a-pm-part2.tiddlyspot.com - a sandboxfile for reading part3
[3] http://a-pm-part3.tiddlyspot.com - describes the layout

Alex Hough

Nov 13, 2009, 4:40:55 PM11/13/09
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Ahh very clever!!!
The tagglyTagging has been reused in a different way than the intended purpose.
Rather than the tags relating to clasification and heirachies, they are re-tooled for sequence.

Alex

2009/11/13 PMario <mario....@a1.net>

--
http://www.multiurl.com/g/64

olosvk

Nov 14, 2009, 1:49:16 AM11/14/09
to TiddlyWiki
Hi

I tried to open your page, but evertime my FF (3.0.15) crashes. Any
suggestions?

On Nov 13, 8:11 pm, PMario <mario.piet...@a1.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have set up a tiddlyspot whith my presentation manager tiddlywiki.
>
> The "a-pm" "presentation manager" can be seen at [4]
> There is also a step by step HowTo, which describes how I made this
> project (3 files)
>
> Part [1] is a short description what I want, and it can be used as a
> playground when reading part 2
> Part [2] is a step by step howto import and configure the needed
> plugins and can be used as a playground for reading part 3
> Part [3] is a step by step howto change the Theme for my needs.
>
> I think [4] may be usefull for you.
> If you want to know, how I did it start with [1]
>
> feedback is desired
> Regards Mario
>
> Links
> [4]http://a-pm.tiddlyspot.com- my presenation manager
>
> [1]http://a-pm-part1.tiddlyspot.com- a sandboxfile for reading part2
> [2]http://a-pm-part2.tiddlyspot.com- a sandboxfile for reading part3

Måns

Nov 14, 2009, 2:46:16 AM11/14/09
to TiddlyWiki
Congratulations Mario

You have made a very informative and beautiful trail of work which
lets everyone learn from your examples.

It's one big presentation in itself - and a very good tutorial.
I definitely think that your recorded progression should be
mentioned/
described in tiddlywiki.org as a good example (a tutorial in it's
own
right) of how to accomplish things with TiddlyWiki.

Very good job and thanks for sharing.

Regards Måns Mårtensson

On 13 Nov., 20:11, PMario <mario.piet...@a1.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have set up a tiddlyspot whith my presentation manager tiddlywiki.
>
> The "a-pm" "presentation manager" can be seen at [4]
> There is also a step by step HowTo, which describes how I made this
> project (3 files)
>
> Part [1] is a short description what I want, and it can be used as a
> playground when reading part 2
> Part [2] is a step by step howto import and configure the needed
> plugins and can be used as a playground for reading part 3
> Part [3] is a step by step howto change the Theme for my needs.
>
> I think [4] may be usefull for you.
> If you want to know, how I did it start with [1]
>
> feedback is desired
> Regards Mario
>
> Links
> [4]http://a-pm.tiddlyspot.com- my presenation manager
>
> [1]http://a-pm-part1.tiddlyspot.com- a sandboxfile for reading part2
> [2]http://a-pm-part2.tiddlyspot.com- a sandboxfile for reading part3

PMario

Nov 14, 2009, 8:23:10 AM11/14/09
to TiddlyWiki
Hi,

On Nov 14, 7:49 am, olosvk <olo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I tried to open your page, but evertime my FF (3.0.15) crashes. Any
> suggestions?

I have tested the site with brwosershots.

Screenshots can be seen there [1] and [2]. There is one with
Windows XP and FF 3.0.6 [1] which is very close to yours.

Please tell me if you have problems also opening part1 part2 part3

Regards Mario

Links:
[1] http://browsershots.org/http://a-pm.tiddlyspot.com/
[2] http://browsershots.org/http://a-pm-part3.tiddlyspot.com/

PMario

Nov 14, 2009, 8:30:20 AM11/14/09
to TiddlyWiki
On Nov 13, 10:40 pm, Alex Hough <r.a.ho...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Ahh very clever!!!
Thx
> The tagglyTagging has been reused in a different way than the intended
> purpose.
> Rather than the tags relating to clasification and heirachies, they are
> re-tooled for sequence.

My first intension was, only to use tagglyTagging, but if you/I worked
with the file, more and more tags are needed. Thats why I needed
somthing different and found navigationMacro. And I like it :) taggly
tagging is still used, but now I use my file as a reference manual and
the a-pmStory line is used as a "red line" for beginners, or someone
who reads the file the first time.

Mario

PMario

Nov 14, 2009, 8:53:53 AM11/14/09
to TiddlyWiki
Måns

On Nov 14, 8:46 am, Måns <humam...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Congratulations Mario
Thx

> You have made a very informative and beautiful trail of work which
> lets everyone learn from your examples.
I hope so. I found a lot of really good Info TiddlyWikis. But every
one of them covers too many topics, so I got lost from time to time.
Thats why I wanted to use TW to make a tutorial about how to adjust
the layout.

> It's one big presentation in itself - and a very good tutorial.
I hope so.

> I definitely think that your recorded progression should be
> mentioned/
> described in tiddlywiki.org as a good example  (a tutorial in it's
> own
> right) of how to accomplish things with TiddlyWiki.
That would be nice. part1 -2 -3 At the "beginnese guide section" and
part3 and a-pm at the "Customization" section. Can I do this?

> Very good job and thanks for sharing.

Thank you for your feedback.
Mario

Måns

Nov 14, 2009, 11:26:23 AM11/14/09
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Mario

> That would be nice. part1 -2 -3 At the "beginnese guide section" and
> part3 and a-pm at the "Customization" section. Can I do this?

I'm sure You can.. I think it would be very nice if you did..
Read here: http://tiddlywiki.org/wiki/Meta:Community_Portal

> Thank you for your feedback.
You are welcome

regards Måns Mårtensson

Måns

Nov 14, 2009, 12:23:27 PM11/14/09
to TiddlyWiki
http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywikidocs
Group for discussion of TiddlyWiki documentation of all kinds.
Regards Måns

olosvk

Nov 15, 2009, 3:44:42 AM11/15/09
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Mario

After several attemps I opened part3, but just once. I'm on a Vista
64b OS. After that, I tried tiddlywiki.com and same problem, so it is
not your adaptation, it is the last version of tiddlywiki ;(.