Fiddlywiki still around?

OOC

Mar 2, 2021, 6:42:09 PM3/2/21
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Is fiddlywiki still around? I logged onto the site and it seems interesting albeit outdated I think. I wonder what makes it a writing wiki?

OOC

Mat

Mar 2, 2021, 6:44:41 PM3/2/21
to TiddlyWiki
link?

strikke...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2021, 7:00:47 PM3/2/21
to TiddlyWiki

if so it is rather old, but I do remember it.

Birthe

Valdus Constante

Nov 13, 2023, 1:37:32 PM11/13/23
to TiddlyWiki
Got myself back into TW. I looked at this site (yes that’s it Fiddlywiki) and I wonder how you bring its features into TW5.

I ask because it is a style that really caters to writing articles and fiction.

PMario

Nov 14, 2023, 2:46:22 AM11/14/23
to TiddlyWiki
Hi,
I think you should switch over to https://talk.tiddlywiki.org/ and ask there.

FiddlyWiki is based on TWclassic and seems to be 10 years old.

So it would be good, if you could describe your requirements a bit closer at "Talk" discussion group.

-mario

Valdus Constante

Nov 14, 2023, 7:32:55 AM11/14/23
to TiddlyWiki
Yeah I know it's not TW5, I just wanted to see if someone had an updated version. I emailed the author and waiting a response. I tried importing it but most of the plugins are not current.