My personal and semi-public project: TiddlySheets

Charlie Veniot

Jul 16, 2022, 3:02:21 PMJul 16
to TiddlyWiki
For anybody interested in tracking on-goings: Project Site

Charlie Veniot

Jul 17, 2022, 1:49:31 PMJul 17
to TiddlyWiki
For those interested, you can find these on the project site ("Updates" page), or view these independently:

Hans Reusch

Jul 18, 2022, 7:03:43 AMJul 18
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
1) How do I get reed in the macro mainly by Eric with backlinks with the additional information in die tiddler? The title ist enough.

2) How do I get into Discourse?

I am a layman without deeper knowledge into TW ?

Best regads
Hans Joachim

Charlie Veniot <cj.v...@gmail.com> schrieb am Sa., 16. Juli 2022, 21:02:
For anybody interested in tracking on-goings: Project Site

Charlie Veniot

Jul 18, 2022, 8:24:01 AMJul 18
to TiddlyWiki
Hello Hans,

Your questions aren't related to my project, and your questions aren't ones I have answers for or know anything related to them.

You might want to pose your questions in new and dedicated discussions to get attention from those who are familiar with those topics.