Tiddler Commander Plugin 2.0.8

Mohammad

Feb 6, 2020, 2:48:50 AM2/6/20
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Announcement: Tiddler Commander Plugin
Date: Feb 6th, 2020
Release: 2.0.8

There is a new update for Commander Plugin.

This version is rather stable, so it has been published on its home Github

Install

Packaged plugin
  1. Drag and drop $:/plugins/kookma/commander into your wiki
  2. Save and reload your wiki
Client-Server installation (separate files)
  • For Node.js (server version) download the commander folder from source folder and paste in your Tiddlywiki plugins folder
  • For local installation put the commander folder into your local plugins folder under your wiki folder

More information can be found on Custom plugins on Node.js

It is highly recommended to backup your data before trying any new plugin! Do it before installing Tiddler Commander

I appreciate to receive your review and comments on different aspects of Commander.

History

2.0.8

Feb 6th, 2020
  • [FIXED] Commander shows results from its temporary tiddlers. This fix excluded all tiddlers started with $:/temp/commander prefix

For all changes see History

Acknowledgement

--Mohammad

Jon

Feb 8, 2020, 6:38:39 AM2/8/20
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Mohammad,

that link doesn't seem to be working and the latest version at https://kookma.github.io/TW-Commander/ is 2.0.07

Regards
Jon

Date: Feb 6th, 2020
Release: 2.0.8

There is a new update for Commander Plugin.

This version is rather stable, so it has been published on its home Github

Mohammad

Feb 8, 2020, 10:02:39 AM2/8/20
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Jon.

I have corrected the post.

--Mohammad

Jon

Feb 8, 2020, 10:41:25 AM2/8/20
to TiddlyWiki
Great, thanks Mohammad.

Regards
Jon

TiddlyTweeter

Feb 11, 2020, 1:01:50 PM2/11/20
to TiddlyWiki
Very good piece of work. For users who need to manipulate data, prepare new wiki, and change things efficiently, this is a great tool.

The more advanced regular expression settings you added expand the utility further. The Unicode Plane 1 & above regex support is very useful, (though may take time for users to grasp the benefit :).

My 2 cents
TT

Mohammad

Feb 11, 2020, 2:44:25 PM2/11/20
to TiddlyWiki
Thank you Josiah!

I hope you have time and send me the improved doc on regex in Commander!

Cheers
Mohammad
Message has been deleted

TiddlyTweeter

Feb 11, 2020, 2:52:04 PM2/11/20
to TiddlyWiki
I will! I just had problems working out how to explain it so its useful! Give me another week.

Josiah