Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Ibby (parc6502)

não lida,
12 de jun. de 2021, 07:24:0712/06/2021
para TiddlyWiki

I'm not sure why, but Grammarly is not working on my local wiki, although it does work on tiddlywiki.com.

I use TiddlyServer, but I tried it with the official node server as well as downloading an HTML and got the same result.

I tried disabling all my editor plugins, reverting to the stock editor without any changes, but still no luck.

I only get one error on my browser console:

```
XML Parsing Error: no element found
Line Number 1, Column 1:
```

Would appreciate input if anyone has any ideas.

Gabriel Montagné Láscaris-Comneno

não lida,
8 de mai. de 2022, 16:00:3908/05/2022
para TiddlyWiki
If someone stumbles with this issue here, there is a very clever and clean workaround (solution, maybe, even?).  Please see:

https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/issues/5841
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar