I’m delighted to announce the release of TiddlyWiki v5.2.3 at:
There are over 60 improvements and fixes in this release. Some highlights:
- Improved support for screen readers and other assistive technology
- Improved display of stylesheet tiddlers
- Checkbox widget improved with support for the indeterminate state and the ability to bind to a list field
- New “insertafter” operator to match the existing “insertbefore” operator
- More hackable rendering of tiddler subtitles
- Added support for macro definitions that are scoped to the view template body
- Improved palette support for dark mode
- KaTeX updated to v0.16
See the release note for the full list of changes.
You can upgrade your existing single file wikis here:
For Node.js users, the new version is available on npm:
As ever, exercise caution when upgrading, and be careful to keep backup copies of everything important.
My sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed to this release. It’s only a little over four months since the last release, and yet we’ve built up a compelling set of improvements.
The plan is that the next release will be v5.3.0 in the light of some significant improvements to transclusion that are under development here:
Any questions or comments are welcome here, or via GitHub.