[ANN] Notebook theme v1.4.1 is out!

Nicolas Petton

Feb 2, 2021, 3:45:28 PM2/2/21
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I'm happy to announce the release of Notebook v1.4.1!

You can install/upgrade from

https://nicolas.petton.fr/tw/notebook.html

This is a bugfix release, here the changelog:

* Fix the transclusion mode of sidebar sections
* Fix section title rendering for tiddlers without a caption field
* Fix the colour of links in the sidebar when using Notebook palettes with Vanilla

As always, feedback is much appreciated.

Cheers,
Nico
signature.asc

Michael Wiktowy

Feb 4, 2021, 4:16:43 PM2/4/21
to TiddlyWiki
Thanks for fixing those things.

Another note that really isn't a problem but a potential future-proofing.

I was trying to make your palette colour picker more generic to include all palettes rather than the notebook specific ones (filtering on [all[tiddlers+shadows]tag[$:/tags/Palette]] ). But if the palette has a CamelCase "name" field (which yours do not so you don't see the problem but some of the system ones do) your palette selector breaks.

The workaround is to swap {{!!name}} with <$text text={{!!name}}/> in the button list in your $:/themes/nico/notebook/ui/Buttons/SwitchPalette.

I also added a  tooltip={{!!description}} to those buttons FWIW.

Thanks again,
/Mike

Nicolas Petton

Feb 5, 2021, 5:00:01 PM2/5/21
to Michael Wiktowy, TiddlyWiki
Michael Wiktowy <mwik...@gmail.com> writes:

Hi Michael,

> I was trying to make your palette colour picker more generic to include all
> palettes rather than the notebook specific ones (filtering on
> [all[tiddlers+shadows]tag[$:/tags/Palette]] ). But if the palette has a
> CamelCase "name" field (which yours do not so you don't see the problem but
> some of the system ones do) your palette selector breaks.
>
> The workaround is to swap {{!!name}} with <$text text={{!!name}}/> in the
> button list in your $:/themes/nico/notebook/ui/Buttons/SwitchPalette.
>
> I also added a tooltip={{!!description}} to those buttons FWIW.

Thanks, I'll include that in the next release.

Cheers,
Nico
signature.asc