Remove Specific content for export

Ed Dixon

Mar 2, 2021, 10:34:05 AM3/2/21
to TiddlyWiki
I am sure there is a filter of some kind I should be able to come up with here but need a quick soltion and have learned to check this forum first rather than trying to recreate the wheel and my brain damage does not lend itself so well to doing this type of thing anymore anyway. I have a ton of canonnical URi's as well as iframed and embedded pdfs etc on my TW standalone file sitting on a notebook computer with all canonical and embeded files in a seperate folder that I do not need and do not link properly on my phone. It would be very convienient to have just the data from my TW on my phone without all that extra content. Is there any easy way to get rid of those in the export process or even after exporting them?

Thanks,

Mat

Mar 2, 2021, 10:50:45 AM3/2/21
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Ed. In advanced search (the Filter tab) you can set a filter and export the results. Maybe that can help, as long as you can define the filter.

<:-)

Mohammad Rahmani

Mar 2, 2021, 11:44:32 AM3/2/21
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
While Mat response is the best to try! but you may be interested to use the Commander (https://kookma.github.io/TW-Commander)

and type [tag[doc]]

you can selectively exclude some results, add more results by adding extra filter steps

Then click on Tiddlers tab, Export Tiddlers, you can add a custom tag to export tiddlers

So it is quite flexible.

Best wishes
Mohammad