[INTRO] Advanced Search Plus - plugin

PMario

Feb 14, 2019, 6:33:17 AM2/14/19
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

I want to introduce the Advanced Search Plus plugin. ... I did create a short video, because it's much easier to show, how it works, than to describe how it works :)

The plugin creates a new tab in the right sidebar, that lets you store your search "terms" and "results".

The video also shows a second plugin, that is a very good helper in combination with ASP. It's link-to-tabs

Have fun!
mario

PS - If you USE it: Support it :)

PMario

Feb 14, 2019, 6:33:32 AM2/14/19
to TiddlyWiki

Mohammad

Feb 14, 2019, 6:55:11 AM2/14/19
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Mario,
 Thank you for all your efforts. Really useful tool!
one minor suggestion: Is it possible to have the saved search in a dropdown menu?

--Mohammad

TonyM

Feb 14, 2019, 6:56:56 AM2/14/19
to TiddlyWiki
Mario

Nice work. Illustrated well in the video.

I use link to tabs myself. It is very helpful for exploring tiddlywiki.

Regards
Tony

PMario

Feb 14, 2019, 7:00:01 AM2/14/19
to TiddlyWiki
On Thursday, February 14, 2019 at 12:55:11 PM UTC+1, Mohammad wrote:
Hi Mario,
 Thank you for all your efforts. Really useful tool!
one minor suggestion: Is it possible to have the saved search in a dropdown menu?

Not yet ...

But I was thinking about a possibility, to create something like a "search history" which shows the latest searches or saved-searches from a list.
That's definitely a nice to have :)

-m

PMario

Feb 14, 2019, 7:04:23 AM2/14/19
to TiddlyWiki
On Thursday, February 14, 2019 at 1:00:01 PM UTC+1, PMario wrote:
But I was thinking about a possibility, to create something like a "search history" which shows the latest searches or saved-searches from a list.
That's definitely a nice to have :)

Mohammad

Feb 14, 2019, 7:14:09 AM2/14/19
to TiddlyWiki
Yep, that is true! A search history!

Thanks Mario

@TiddlyTweeter

Feb 14, 2019, 7:44:23 AM2/14/19
to TiddlyWiki
Ciao PMario

I'd like you blew your own horn more! :-)

IF a user has installed your BUNDLER can we please have tab for Filter Bundles!? :-)

Josiah

PMario

Feb 14, 2019, 7:49:43 AM2/14/19
to TiddlyWiki
On Thursday, February 14, 2019 at 1:44:23 PM UTC+1, @TiddlyTweeter wrote:
Ciao PMario
I'd like you blew your own horn more! :-)
IF a user has installed your BUNDLER can we please have tab for Filter Bundles!? :-)

Hi Josiah,

I'm not sure what you mean here. There is a Bundler tab in the Right Sidebar or More: Right sidebar.

Can you be more specific?

-m

PMario

Feb 14, 2019, 7:50:47 AM2/14/19
to TiddlyWiki
On Thursday, February 14, 2019 at 1:49:43 PM UTC+1, PMario wrote:
On Thursday, February 14, 2019 at 1:44:23 PM UTC+1, @TiddlyTweeter wrote:
Ciao PMario
I'd like you blew your own horn more! :-)
IF a user has installed your BUNDLER can we please have tab for Filter Bundles!? :-)

Or do you mean, a only "search in bundles"?

-m

@TiddlyTweeter

Feb 14, 2019, 8:01:13 AM2/14/19
to TiddlyWiki
Ciao PMario

I simply mean that IF I added your search that I would no longer need the sidebar bundles section. The filter bundles naturally go together with advanced search.

Hope this is clearer?

Best wishes
Josiah

PMario

Feb 14, 2019, 10:18:32 AM2/14/19
to TiddlyWiki
On Thursday, February 14, 2019 at 2:01:13 PM UTC+1, @TiddlyTweeter wrote:
Ciao PMario
I simply mean that IF I added your search that I would no longer need the sidebar bundles section. The filter bundles naturally go together with advanced search.

I see!
-m

PMario

Mar 17, 2021, 1:05:01 PM3/17/21
to TiddlyWiki
Hi,
Just updated the  Advanced Search Plus plugin, to

 - make it comptatible with TW Version 5.1.23 keyboard handling and ...
 - my Field Search Pugin.
 - Added a video link to the edition

have fun!
mario