An Action with shortcut keys to save wiki

Mohammad

Mar 26, 2020, 6:31:16 AM3/26/20
to TiddlyWiki
How create a shortcut combination like Alt+Ctrl+S to

  1. Save the Tiddlywiki to disk
  2. Distinguish if Wiki is on Node.JS (means no need to save) or is a Single html (needs to save)
--Mohammad

TonyM

Mar 26, 2020, 5:17:07 PM3/26/20
to TiddlyWiki
Mohammad,

Is it not just an application of the shortcut mechanism documented here https://tiddlywiki.com/#How%20to%20create%20keyboard%20shortcuts

And using the save actions as the save all button?

In a case where I needed something similar I placed a save button in a menu that was accessible as the wiki was prepared for save, ie after closing the sidebar.

Regards
Tony

Mohammad

Mar 27, 2020, 2:03:00 AM3/27/20
to TiddlyWiki
Tony,

 The problem is the code should determine is wiki running on Node.js or single .html!
If it is on Node.js ignore the shortcuts, if it is single html, save it to the disk.

--Mohammad