I'm going to abstain from Talk.TiddlyWiki

Charlie Veniot

Jul 25, 2022, 12:54:39 PMJul 25
to TiddlyWiki
Much easier to function in Google Groups because it accommodates my disability a lot better.

Apologies to all at Talk.TiddlyWiki.  The stress of using that forum has been accumulating and that stress was seeping into communications and life in general.

So I am out of Talk.TiddlyWiki, as far as regular back and forth communications, permanently.  Unless there's ever a "accessability theme", or a suite of them, available someday.  (I'll post the key needs later.  No expectations, because needed accommodations for cognitive disabilties can vary wildly.)

Whether I ever do more than just view posts over talk.TiddlyWiki, probably unlikely, at best very sporadically.

Cheers and best regards to all.

TiddlyTweeter

Jul 25, 2022, 1:02:17 PMJul 25
to TiddlyWiki
On Monday, 25 July 2022 at 18:54:39 UTC+2 cj.v...@gmail.com wrote:
Much easier to function in Google Groups because it accommodates my disability a lot better.

Apologies to all at Talk.TiddlyWiki.
Whether I ever do more than just view posts over talk.TiddlyWiki, probably unlikely, at best very sporadically.

That is interesting AND worrying.

I hope you will come back

TT

Charlie Veniot

Jul 25, 2022, 1:36:15 PMJul 25
to TiddlyWiki
Talk.TiddlyWiki?  Not a chance without the right kind of interface.

I'll continue making contributions here, and I'll view what is going on there: sticking firmly within my abilities.

Accommodating physical disabilities is a little easier to figure out.  Dysfunctional brains, it is a total crapshoot accommodating that.

ans...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2022, 10:39:14 AMJul 27
to TiddlyWiki
I left Talk.TiddlyWiki too.
I tried it and found it's complicated to be used.
I'll live without it.

Andrea Fanelli