Clipper within tiddlywiki to create streams tiddlers

arun babu

Oct 30, 2020, 5:29:01 PM10/30/20
to TiddlyWiki
I have embedded pdf/web versions of various articles within tiddlers of my tiddlywiki file. I was thinking of making notes from these articles within my tiddlywiki file itself.

Is there any way to clip sentences which i find interesting from these articles and directly make them into streams tiddlers. For example a small pop up called "add to tiddler" come up when ever I select a text to create a streams tiddler using that text. Is there any way to do this.

I have used tiddlyclip plug in, but its not working with streams plug in (I mean clipped sentences form a regular tiddler, not a stream tiddler). Its too much time consuming to make streams tiddlers by "cut pasting".from that regular tiddler which has the clipped content. Is there anyway to make the tiddlyclip plug in work with streams.

TW Tones

Oct 30, 2020, 6:56:09 PM10/30/20
to TiddlyWiki
arun,

If you are using the standard editor you can create a button to copy a selection to the clipboard and or a tiddler. However unless there is a way to make such a copy function available on top of say viewing a PDF that is another story and beyond my skills, however it will copy to the clipboard.

Perhaps what you need here is a way to paste from the clipboard into a Stream, perhaps even a selected stream?

This would then work for inserting content from anywhere.

Tones