Feel free to ask me for help

bimlas

Aug 8, 2021, 6:57:36 AM8/8/21
to TiddlyWiki
Dear all,

I have to practice English, especially voice conversation. I would like to help to anyone who would like to implement his/her ideas, but don't know how to do. If you would like to talk about your problem, please write to me on TiddlyWiki Discord channel (https://discord.gg/wncV2z5) and if I have free time, we will start the conversation.

Here are my plugins to show my TiddlyWiki knowledge:

TW Tones

Aug 9, 2021, 8:48:11 AM8/9/21
to TiddlyWiki
Love too, I will follow up tomorrow or the next day.

Feel free to email me directly.

Tones

TW Tones

Aug 9, 2021, 5:04:08 PM8/9/21
to TiddlyWiki
Bimlas can you send this invite to me in Discord?, I can't seem to use your invite from the above link.

I am happy to help with your english, without your doing something for me in TiddlyWiki, although TiddlyWiki is good common ground on which to speak in English, and you have a lot to offer.

TonyM#5340

Regards
Tones/Tony