match code and body text font sizes

Devin Short

Aug 29, 2019, 8:55:04 PM8/29/19
to TiddlyWiki
I'm new to TW so I apologize if I'm missing obvious things here, but I have a question about text formatting.

I started a TW from the empty wiki, and the font settings change when the window is small enough to stack the sidebar above the story river. When the sidebar and the river are stacked, inline code is the same font size as tiddler body text. When the sidebar is at the right, inline code is smaller than the tiddler body text.

I want to keep inline code as large as the body text. Where are the font settings for the two different environments?

Aidan Grey

Aug 30, 2019, 11:49:43 AM8/30/19
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
You want to go to settings. The gear in the sidebar, then appearance, then theme tweaks.

You'll be able to set a bunch of font sizes.

If that doesn't work, let us know

Devin Short

Aug 30, 2019, 11:56:37 AM8/30/19
to TiddlyWiki
There are global settings for code font, body font, etc, but nothing about conditional changes in those settings. The code font is only wrong after the sidebar gets moved when the window narrowed.