Hi + my own Hosting

Lisa Mbr

Apr 27, 2020, 3:02:24 PM4/27/20
to TiddlyWiki
Hi everyone,
I'm totally new in the using of TiddlyWiki and also in the community. It's a real pleasure to come in and start using this wonderfull app !
There it is : I'm hosting my wiki on my own server (www.azilizred.xyz/recobidata/recobidata.html for the curious ones), and I also want to save changes and new tiddlers directly on the online wiki, so everybody could enjoy to publish new tiddler on my platform (as a real wiki, I know). I didn't find solutions, maybe you've got one ?
Thanks a lot,
Lisa

TonyM

Apr 27, 2020, 10:49:34 PM4/27/20
to TiddlyWiki
Lisa,

If you don't want to use tiddlyspot.com or GitHub hosting where you can save from the wiki to a single file eg; https://anthonymuscio.github.io/ then if you have a standard php server I suggest using tw-receiver.

If you can host node on the internet you can also produce node servers of your own, but I am yet to understand how to make these secure.

Regards
Tony

Mat

Apr 28, 2020, 5:22:41 AM4/28/20
to TiddlyWiki
Since you're hosting your own server, you should probably check out the Bob solutions, created by Jed.

<:-)