Tiddlyserver Error

alan.s...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2021, 11:20:19 AM7/27/21
to TiddlyWiki
Hi all,

I just upgraded my Mint OS and, in the process installed new Node.JS and TiddlyServer applications (2.2.0-beta-4). The Tiddlers directory is unchanged and my configuration file is attached.

I get the following error message every few seconds:

Sync error while processing save of '$:/StoryList': Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/usr/local/lib/node_modules/tiddlyserver/datafolder/tiddlers/$__StoryList.tid

and, eventually, the Javascript heap runs out of memory.

Anyone have an idea what the problem might be?

Thanks,
Alan