popup position

Mohammad

Jul 11, 2019, 4:35:27 AM7/11/19
to TiddlyWiki

I used

<$reveal state=<<qualify """$stateTiddler$""">> type="popup" position="above" animate="yes">

I need to change the popup position but TW always shows the popup window rightbelow

How to change the position?

--Mohammad

Jeremy Ruston

Jul 11, 2019, 6:00:54 AM7/11/19
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mohammad

The reveal widget “position” attribute is taken relative to the rectangle specified within the popup state tiddler.

So, the coordinates in the state tiddler are the coordinates of the button (or other element) that triggered the popup.

The value of the “position” attribute determines where the popup is positioned relative to that button (or other element).

Best wishes

Jeremy

Mohammad

Jul 11, 2019, 6:18:34 AM7/11/19
to TiddlyWiki
Hello Jeremy,
 Many thanks for clarification! I got the point!

Cheers
Mohammad