Create or start a setup routine for/in TW5 to import, configure and install selected plugins as well as external Tiddlers?

Mikesch

Apr 30, 2020, 1:37:29 PM4/30/20
to TiddlyWiki
Hello all,

I am asking myself if there is maybe another builtin way of creating an new/empty but preloaded/configured TW5 beside the possibility to make an empty template and copy it. I would even create/use a self hosted plugin/tiddler repository if needed for this. I may imagine a kind of TW5 generator.

BR

TonyM

Apr 30, 2020, 8:25:01 PM4/30/20
to TiddlyWiki
There are many ways to do what you ask, so many its hard to know where to start. Its a very open Question.

It may depend on how you want to build, like selecting ingredients, or just capturing changes.

The plugin tiddler repositories are libraries, see recent discussions in the forum. However json files are a quick and easy way to bundle tiddlers including plugins. An the id the bundler plugin as well.

You can use the innerwiki plugin which I have replied to a few discussions recently. Search is your friend.

Regards
Tony

Petruschka

May 1, 2020, 10:09:36 AM5/1/20
to TiddlyWiki
You may want to take a look at:

Regards

TonyM

May 1, 2020, 10:35:12 AM5/1/20
to TiddlyWiki
In this thread I speculate on using libraries for an equivalent indirectly of include.

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/tiddlywiki/r09agywts5I

Tony