Turn off autosave for NodeJS

Mike Andyl

Jul 6, 2022, 6:43:23 AM7/6/22
to TiddlyWiki

I don't want every change to be saved on the server. Is it possible to make it like a browser plugin? I made many changes and saved all at once. I turned  Autosave off (Do not save changes automatically) globally in the settings, but the NodeJS server is still updated in real time.

Jeremy Ruston

Jul 6, 2022, 7:11:57 AM7/6/22
to TiddlyWiki
Suppressing synchronisation is not directly supported by the Node.js configuration currently. Instead, one can download a standalone snapshot of the wiki, modify it offline, and then subsequently import it back into the online wiki. This works well with tools like Quine for offline use.