How do I change the order of already opened tiddlers in the story river?

talha131

Sep 6, 2020, 8:49:03 AM9/6/20
to TiddlyWiki
Say I have opened four tiddlers.

1. A
2. B
3. C
4. D

Is it possible to change the order so that C comes on top? Like so

1. C
2. B
3. A
4. D

I am not trying to keep the tiddler C always on top. I want to change the order temporarily in the story river.

Eric Shulman

Sep 6, 2020, 9:19:54 AM9/6/20
to TiddlyWiki
On Sunday, September 6, 2020 at 5:49:03 AM UTC-7, talha131 wrote:
Say I have opened four tiddlers.
Is it possible to change the order so that C comes on top? Like so
I am not trying to keep the tiddler C always on top. I want to change the order temporarily in the story river.

This can be done using drag-and-drop in the SideBar "open" tab (which shows the current contents of the $:/StoryList!!list field)
Just grab the title of a tiddler and drag it to the desired position in the list.
A dashed green box will show you where the title will be inserted when dropped.

enjoy,
-e

talha131

Sep 6, 2020, 9:35:56 AM9/6/20
to TiddlyWiki
OMG. So simple.

Thanks a lot, Eric. TW is powerful, but it is made even more robust by active gurus like you.