was MPTW ever updated to the newest version?

S.

Jun 2, 2016, 8:38:29 PM6/2/16
to TiddlyWiki
Subject asks it all really, I always liked the tagglytagging system of MPTW, was wondering whether someone had unofficially created something similar with the latest version of tiddlywiki?

Regards,

Mat

Jun 3, 2016, 12:21:01 AM6/3/16
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Yes, Tobias made a version.

<:-)

Hardware Consultant

Feb 24, 2021, 10:22:26 PM2/24/21
to TiddlyWiki
Is there any recent update on this?
MPTW with tagglyTagging is amazing useful. Can the current standard TW achieve this behavior yet?
It's not clear from the link what still applies to the latest version.

Mat

Feb 25, 2021, 10:45:15 AM2/25/21
to TiddlyWiki
Is there any recent update on this?
MPTW with tagglyTagging is amazing useful. Can the current standard TW achieve this behavior yet?

What specifically in MPTW and/or specifically in TagglyTagging do you refer to? MPTW was, if I recall, mostly a matter of "theme" but TagglyTagging brought (many) functionality that was new. I think it everything can be recreated in TW5 and the more specific you are the easier it is to reply and perhaps help you to recreate it.

<:-)

strikke...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2021, 11:39:13 PM2/26/21
to TiddlyWiki
@Mat,
Is that really true? Did you never use MPTW tagglytaggning. To have known it is to miss it. We might be able to do the same now, but with much more difficulty. TagglyTagging was the ease of use for newcomers and up. The filters, the way you could view your tiddlers. Fast and easy to use and enormously useful.

By the way - this may sound stupid. I know we are able to limit timeline - but one other plug-in I miss is Archived timeline.

Birthe

Mat

Feb 27, 2021, 6:01:53 AM2/27/21
to TiddlyWiki
@Mat,
Is that really true? Did you never use MPTW tagglytaggning.

Hm, not sure how you interpret my post like that. Sure, I used MPTW and it was great! But it had several "aspects" so I'm just asking which specific aspects it is that hwcons are requesting.

<:-)

TW Tones

Mar 2, 2021, 3:15:12 PM3/2/21
to TiddlyWiki
Birthe,

I totally support Mats position on MPTW and tagglytagging. When moving to TW5 I too felt as "S." asked, but MPTW actually becomes almost irrelevant with TW5,

Regards
Tony

strikke...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2021, 5:44:51 PM3/2/21
to TiddlyWiki
Tony,
Hm. Nice to know. Maybe I will be able to some day, hopefully without using hours or days.

Birthe