Shiraz Plugin 2.6.6

Ken Gray

Oct 13, 2022, 3:10:03 PM10/13/22
to TiddlyWiki
Say, I have a wiki on TiddlyHost and installed the Shiraz Plugin via the 'drag and drop' method.  I have some of the functions but in the Control Panel in Settings, there's no Shiraz tab to make settings changes.

Also, I exported the Shiraz Tutorial and imported it but it didn't show any of the examples just the raw code that populates it on the Shiraz site.

Has anyone had this issue or got any ideas on how to fix?  I did try a reinstall but didn't help.

thanks.

Mohammad

Oct 13, 2022, 4:16:49 PM10/13/22
to TiddlyWiki
The settings tab is only available if you have CodeMirror official plugin installed.
For you, open Sidebar on the right, click on More tab, click on Shiraz tab.

Please use new TiddlyWiki forum. Many people do not use old google group forum.