Mobile drag and drop out of the box

Hubert

Jun 4, 2020, 8:10:46 AM6/4/20
to TiddlyWiki
Hello,

I've just realised that drag and drop works out of the box on mobile IF the browser is Chrome/Chromium based (tested on Android). The widgets in question are $draggable and $droppable.

Tiddloid Lite is based on Chromium, so it works. It also works in Chrome mobile, obviously. It does NOT work in Firefox.

I did these tests on Android. I'm not sure if the situation is the same in iOS.

I thought it would be of interest as I'm quite sure that the only way to make drag and drop work on mobile was using the shim plugin.

Regards,
Hubert