Tag Cloud (TiddlyWiki coding fun)

Charlie Veniot

Jul 11, 2022, 6:52:17 PM7/11/22
to TiddlyWiki
Hello,

I just had an itch to code this thing.  I'm sure this has been done many times before.  Regardless, maybe there's some interesting stuff in there worth studying/dissecting/etc.

Download attachment and drag into TiddlyWiki.com.

It takes a couple of seconds for the tiddler to render because of the large amount of tiddlers and tiddler tags in TiddlyWiki.com

Screenshot 2022-07-11 7.48.36 PM.png
Tag Cloud by Charlie.json

Charlie Veniot

Jul 11, 2022, 7:12:17 PM7/11/22
to TiddlyWiki
BTW, the following is nice too:

Replace
`
`
With
`
`

Eric Shulman

Jul 11, 2022, 8:25:53 PM7/11/22
to TiddlyWiki

Charlie Veniot

Jul 11, 2022, 10:39:47 PM7/11/22
to TiddlyWiki
For all the times it has been done before: value list if it can't be easily found.

It is  shame.  If only there were a user-friendly public repository of TiddlyWiki snippets.  Sigh.

Meh.  I enjoy programming and need the creative outlet.  If I can built it myself with native TiddlyWiki features, then I'll rebuild the wheel every time in a way that fits the thinking in this old sponge.  My kind of brain-age game.

Charlie Veniot

Jul 11, 2022, 10:43:36 PM7/11/22
to TiddlyWiki
"value list"?  Um: "value lost".

Now I'm thinking philisophically about "value lists".  And how to not lose them.

Brian Radspinner

Jul 11, 2022, 11:56:56 PM7/11/22
to TiddlyWiki
Here's a really simple tag cloud by...a certain someone; responding to a thread with a few other examples if you want to compare code